Saturday morning arrived, after a particularly poor night sleep and it was time to see if I have achieved a weight loss. I probably didn’t help myself as before settling down I spent a while fondling Mr. H cock. It was quite relaxing, slowly and gently feeling his cock as it got harder. I admit to being his cock whore, I would happily spend all day fondling him. I love the smooth silkly texture of the skin, and how it glides through my hand. Naturally when I tried to sleep I was mentally distracted by being a little aroused.
Weight loss or gain?
The scales we bought a few weeks ago allow for very accurate weight measurement as they do not just measure to the nearest half pound they actually show the number of ounces. Last week I was 15st, 7lbs, 7oz. Today I am 15st, 5lb, 8oz. I’ve lost 1 lb 15oz. This has been recorded to slimming world as 15,5½lbs as they only record to the nearest half lb.
Losing 2lbs is amazing! This picture is of a pound of fat, and I’ve lost 2 of these…. that’s something to be happy about!
We have just found out that Asda has substituted my mini magnum icecream bars, which are 7 syns each, with standard size bars, this will cost me an additional 5 syns. The choices then are to either return them, or commit to making sure that I correctly account the syns, do not exceed my weekly allowance and they means not having one everyday, following this plan will hopefully protect my weight loss for next week.
I never set a weight loss goal. As I have mentioned before I find it unhelpful. My plan is to keep recording the foods I eat, counting the syns and drinking more water.
Slimming world terminology.
There are a number of terms used in the slimming world plan, here I hope to explain what they are. If there are any other things you don't understand leave a comment or use the contact form and I will update the list.
- Free. These are foods that can be eaten without weighing or measuring. Generally fruit, vegetables, pasta, rice, lean meat, beans pulses and lentils.
- Speed. These are free foods that help you loose weight. The more of these you eat, the more weight you lose.
- Healthy Extras. These are foods that need to be weighed or measured but are also essential to a healthy diet. Cereals, bread, milk, and cheeses.
- Syns. These are the foods that you have to record most carefully. Chocolate, crips or chips, biscuits or cookies, fast foods, pastries, desserts, cake... etc.
- Group. This is the slimming world group, or other slimming club group that you might attend when following a franchise style diet. Once a week you attend to be weighed on a calibrated machine. Rewards are given out for achievements (usually every half stone lost).
- Consultant or Group Leader. The person who runs the previously mentioned group.